穿著Prada的惡魔” 經典句子

 fc2245aa.jpg - 網誌圖片

Do you know why i hire you?
知道為何我雇用你嗎 ?
see a great deal myself of you
我在妳身上看到我自己
People say the success just happens to you
人們以為成功很容易
it doesn't
並不是
want this life
你想過這種生活
make decisions yours
就要做決定 
****************************************


Do you know why I hired you?
妳知道我為什麼錄用妳嗎?
I always hire the same girl... stylish, slender, of course... worships the magazine.
我一直都用同樣的女孩… 時髦、苗條,當然… 還很崇拜這本雜誌
But so often, they turn out to be... I don't know- disappointing and, um... stupid.
不過最後她們通常都… 我不知道,令人失望而且也沒腦袋
So you, with that impressive rsum... and the big speech about your so-called work ethic
而妳,有著漂亮的履歷… 冠冕堂皇的說著什麼職業道德
I, um... I thought you would be different.
我以為妳會不一樣
I said to myself, go ahead. Take a chance. Hire the smart, fat girl.
我跟我自己說「好吧,給她個機會」「冒個險,錄用這個聰明的胖女孩吧」
I had hope. My God. I live on it.
我曾有過希望. 老天,我還抱著希望呢
Anyway, you ended up disappointing me more than, um... more than any of the other silly girls.
不過妳最後卻令我更失望,比其它的笨女生還糟
****************************************


Andy Sachs: She hates me, Nigel.
小安:她恨我,奈吉
Nigel: And that's my problem because... Oh, wait. No, it's not my problem.
奈吉:那是我的問題,因為...等等,那不是我的問題 
Andy Sachs: I don't know what else I can do because if I do something right, it's unacknowledged.
小安:我不知道我還能怎麼做,。就算我做對事,也沒人注意。
She doesn't even say thank you. But if I do something wrong, she is vicious.
她甚至不會說謝謝。要是我做錯事,她就尖酸刻薄。
 Nigel: So quit.
奈吉:那就辭職
Andy Sachs: What?
小安:什麼?
Nigel: Quit.
奈吉:辭職
Andy Sachs: Quit?
小安:辭職? 
Nigel: I can get another girl to take your job in five minutes... one who really wants it.
奈吉:我可以在五分鐘內就能找到取代妳的人,一個積極的人 
Andy Sachs: No, I don't want to quit. That's not fair.
小安:我不想辭職。
But, I, you know, I'm just saying that I would just like a little credit... for the fact that I'm killing myself trying.
我只是想說,我這麼努力嘗試,希望有人稱讚 
Nigel: Andy, be serious. You are not trying. You are whining.
奈吉:小安,說真的,妳根本沒試,妳是在抱怨 
What is it that you want me to say to you, huh?
妳要我說什麼?
 Do you want me to say, "Poor you. Miranda's picking on you. Poor you. Poor Andy"?
妳要我說"米蘭達找妳麻煩,可憐的妳,可憐的小安?"
Hmm? Wake up, six. She's just doing her job.
醒醒吧!M號妹,她只是在做她的工作
 Don't you know that you are working at the place that published some of the greatest artists of the century?
妳不知道妳工作的地方,報導許多當代最優秀的藝術家? 
Halston, Lagerfeld, de la Renta. And what they did, what they created was greater than art because you live your life in it.
還有他們的作品,他們的創造...比藝術還棒,因為妳生活在其中 
Well, not you, obviously, but some people. You think this is just a magazine, hmm? This is not just a magazine.
很顯然,妳不算。不過某些人事。妳以為這只是一本雜誌?這不只是一本雜誌。 
This is a shining beacon of hope for...
這是一座閃亮的希望燈塔..." 
oh, I don't know... let's say a young boy growing up in Rhode Island with six brothers pretending to go to soccer practice when he was really going to sewing class and reading Runway under the covers at night with a flashlight.
喔,我不知道,對於一個有六個兄弟,生長在羅德島的小男孩而言,當他上縫紉課時,假裝去踢足球,晚上躲起來用手電筒看"伸展台" 
You have no idea how many legends have walked these halls.
妳不知道這裡孕育了什麼傳奇。
And what's worse, you don't care. Because this place, where so many people would die to work you only deign to work.
更糟的是,妳不在乎,因為...這裡雖然有很多人擠破頭想進來,妳卻只是來討口飯吃
And you want to know why she doesn't kiss you on the forehead and give you a gold star on your homework at the end of the day. Wake up, sweetheart.
而妳卻懷疑她為什麼不在妳做好一天的功課之後,親妳的額頭,再賞一顆金色星星。醒醒吧,小姐。
****************************************


Miranda Priestly: Bore someone else with your questions.
米蘭達:拿妳的問題去煩別人吧 
Miranda Priestly: By all means move at a glacial pace. You know how that thrills me.
米蘭達:動作越慢越好,妳知道我很欣賞那樣 
Miranda Priestly:You can see beyond what people want, and what they need and you can choose for yourself.
妳無視於人們的需要,為自己做選擇
****************************************

Nate: I wouldn't care if you were out there pole-dancing all night, as long as you did it with a little integrity!
奈特:我不管妳是不是寡廉鮮恥,晚上跑去跳鋼管舞,只要妳還保有一點尊嚴
Nate: You used to make fun of the Runway girls, now you're one of them!
奈特:妳曾取笑伸展台的女生,現在妳卻成了其中之一
Nate:You know,in case you were wondering - the person whose calls you always take?That's the relationship you're in.I hope you two are very happy together.
奈特:順便告訴妳,老是打電話給妳的那個人,那才是妳最親密對象,希望妳們兩個在一起幸福快樂
****************************************

Andy Sachs: That's not what I... no, that was different. I didn't have a choice.
小安: 那不是...那不一樣,我別無選擇。
Miranda Priestly: No, no, you chose. You chose to get ahead. You want this life. Those choices are necessary.
米蘭達:不,妳選擇了。妳選擇超越,妳要這種人生,就得做那些選擇
****************************************

經典台詞來自於 yahoo 知識+:
http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qid=1007093005337&q=1008061703207&p=Prada%E7%9A%84%E6%83%A1%E9%AD%94


以下內文出自: https://blog.xuite.net/lifexxxx/m/103291433-%E9%9B%BB%E5%BD%B1+%E2%80%9D%E7%A9%BF%E8%91%97Prada%E7%9
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    coepfnlvpm 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()